(For 本科 / Bachelor Degree Students Only)
If you haven't already, notify us of your plans to attend ODU by accessing your ODU应用程序门户 and login using the username and password you used when you created your application. To accept your offer of admissions, view your decision letter and click on the "Reply to Offer" button, 完成签名页, and submit your $200 non-refundable, 招生的存款 尽快. The admission deposit is required for undergraduate, degree seeking, main campus students ONLY.
注意: 如果你持有 conditional admission for the full-time English Program and wish to confirm your enrollment, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting confirmation of enrollment.
Learn more about the various housing options, agreements, terms & 条件. Reminder: Students must activate their ODU Email/MIDAS account before proceeding with the online 住房 & 餐厅应用程序.
应用 early, as on-campus housing is in high demand.
The majority of international students choose to live off-campus, and there are many options available, 然而, it will take effort on your part to choose suitable accommodations. It is highly advised to not enter into any contractual agreement until you have arrived in Norfolk.
学生健康服务 requires proof of several immunizations. It is less expensive to take care of this requirement before you leave your home country.
- Register for Monarch Orientation, ODU's on-campus orientation program. The events include educational planning, 选课及报名, 学生与家长互动, and an overview of resources and campus life.
- A Writing Sample Placement Test (WSPT) is required of all students, and results are required before your scheduled Monarch Orientation date.
- The COMPASS math placement test is not required, though may advance your mathematics placement level.
- 研究生 students are encouraged to schedule an advising appointment with their academic department well in advance of campus arrival.
- The New 研究生 Student Orientation provides an overview of university services, polices and procedures as they relate to graduate students. This program is separate from department level orientation programs. 建议预先注册.
- Recipients of ODU graduate assistantships requiring classroom instruction must attend the 研究生 教学 Assistantship Institute (GTAI). Additionally, non-native English speakers must take the 说测试. Your department sponsor/mentor will advise if the GTAI and 说测试 registration is required.
- 大学录取, with the condition of full-time English language instruction, requires campus check-in directly with the English Language Center (ELC) in 1108 Dragas Hall.
- Students who would like to establish 英语水平 before enrollment will need to submit an acceptable test score report from the current options for meeting the 英语水平要求.
- 研究生 students required to take the 说测试 will need to contact their department and the English Language Center.
Your first stop on campus is 2006 Dragas Hall, located at the corner of Hampton Boulevard and 49th street. All new and returning international students beginning a new program of study must present their visa and immigration paperwork prior to course registration.
Be prepared to present the following information or documentation:
- 现在的你.S. 地址(即使是临时的)
- All visa documentation (I-20/DS-2019/proof of status)
- SEVIS I-901 fee payment receipt (F-1/J-1 visas only)
- ODU award letter or sponsorship/financial guarantee requiring third party direct billing
- Any outstanding academic documents (original transcripts, diplomas or test scores)